The best day of my memory, is when I went to white water rafting on EOTC day because my boat flipped over and the guy kept saying that there was a shark coming. We were all screaming and yelling. After that, the guy helped us get in the boat and took us to the rocks and we jumped off into the water. The water pushed us to the lake and I tried to swim back on the rocks and the lake keep pushing me and pushing me further to the lake. I asked for help and the guy threw the rope and I caught the rope and the guy pulled me in….. And that's why is the best day ever.
Thursday, November 8, 2018
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Monday, November 5, 2018
Monday, August 6, 2018
- I am going to Talk about being an actor.If you want to be an actor, you need to wake up super early and being an actor is very tiring.
2. I know it's very tiring but if you want to be an actor, YOU NEVER GIVE UP. Being an actor you have to put make-up or face paint on.
3. You also need to remember your lines. If you say something wrong you have to restart. If you keep saying it wrong, you have to keep restarting.
4. So it might get very boring. And also you have to be brave and being a actor is very hard because sometimes you have to cry and you need to try and cry for real.
5. Sometimes it Takes hours and hours trying to do one thing. I am going to tell you guys who my favourite character is.
My favourite character is in The Avengers. And he is Spider-Man. He is Very cool, he can shoot spider webs and he can climb walls.
6. He can do a lot of flips, he can do a backflip and he can do a frontflip and he can do a side flip. He also makes people say he is a cool ninja.
7. Now put your hands up if your favourite superhero is Spider-Man.
8. I hope you guys like my Being a actor speech And you're Homework for today is to pick your favourite character in The Avengers?
Wednesday, July 4, 2018
77 udys road
Dear: Mr Kelly,
thank you for the amazing books. they are funny and cool. and the books are interesting. we are grateful to have them. thank you for also Keeping us warm in winter by turning on our lights and heat pump. we appreciate you.